Wednesday, February 9, 2011

In the beginning...

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while but for whatever reason or rather a number of reasons I just haven't. I am kind of a 'Jane of all trades, master of none'. I have a lot of passions, however, life and family tend to prevent me from mastering any sort of craft. I couldn't decide which one of my many loves I wanted to blog about - baking, cooking, the environment, babies, children, health...the list could go on. I am not the best writer, I love writing but tend to just let my brain puke on the page without editing (in university I was always getting feedback "this could have used some editing"). I have spent so much time just thinking about my blog, trying to get it right the first time, and of course nothing has happened. So taking the philosophy of Flylady (decluttering and doing everything 15 minutes at a time) I am going to try to take 15 minutes a day and blog something...anything. Some blogs will be about cooking, some about the awesome diaper bag I bought from Babysteals.com, some about the many business ventures I am in to and so on and so on....without further ado, welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment